Vinyasa yoga is a discipline that utilizes postures and breathing techniques. This form of yoga offers a range of health benefits to those who practice it, as it encompasses all areas of mind, body and spirit. Like all styles of yoga, Vinyasa has both mental and physical benefits. Physically, sweat expels toxins and re-energizes your body. Mentally, the synchronized breathing relaxes your mind and helps to release any blockage of energy flow throughout your body. There is an emphasis of core strengthening, hip openers, inversions, arm balances and standing postures. This class is open to all level yogis! (60 minutes) Schedule Now
A total body workout set to energizing music and designed to tone and sculpt every major muscle group. This class complements your regular yoga practice while boosting your metabolism and pushing your strength and flexibility to new heights. Free weights are added, creating resistance and intensifying each pose. Strength-training exercises such as squats, lunges, bicep and tricep curls are incorporated to build lean muscle mass. You will see visible results in your body. (60 minutes) Schedule Now
Restorative Yoga is a gentle healing form of Hatha yoga that is practiced with props to provide a supportive environment for total relaxation. These gentle poses create physiological responses which are beneficial to your health and can reduce the effects of stress-related illness. The class is slow, deeply nurturing and suitable for all ages – particularly those with chronic pain or limitations. Learn yogic breathing and meditation techniques as you practice gentle restorative Hatha poses while your body is supported with bolsters and blankets. Experience deep relaxation as you stimulate the body to move toward balance. Activate healing from stress of daily activities, major life events, injuries, chronic stress, fatigue, or illness. Discover poses that you can integrate into your daily routine. (60 minutes) Schedule Now
Kids Yoga (Ages 5-12)
This class is a fun, interactive and dynamic way for children to explore and get to know their own bodies. We will use yoga poses in conjunction with games and stories to develop coordination, balance, flexibility, awareness and creativity. The class will end with a relaxation exercise, introducing the children to the concepts of meditation and controlled breathing to promote calmness and to teach them how to cope with stress and emotions. Parents can drop children off, the class will be 45 minutes. Schedule Now
- Adult Drop-In $15
- Kids Drop-In $10 (Complimentary Mat Rental)
- Punch Cards: 5 for $60/ 10 for $100
- Mat Rental $3
Things to know
- Location: Our Yoga Studio is located inside the Sheraton Lobby down the hallway to the right of the hotel front desk
- Parking: Complimentary Valet is available at the Sheraton (see Valet in lobby). We also recommend self park at Ski Time Square street parking.
- We recommend guests call the spa to sign up & prepay for yoga class; we will except drop-ins based on availability. When you call the spa to reserve your spot we will take payment over the phone….you can purchase a one time class, five or ten punch card valid for 3 months!
- Guests will need to show up 10-15 minutes early.(a release form will need to be filled out, payment collected...etc)
- Late arrivals & early departures can be disruptive to yoga class & are strongly discouraged.
- We will provide a yoga block(s) and blanket(s) complimentary
- Bring your own yoga mat or rent a loaner for $3.
- Wear comfortable, fitted clothing & bare feet.(baskets provided for shoes & other belongings)
- Yoga is best practiced on an empty stomach & bladder.
- Please refrain from wearing perfume/cologne in consideration of close space.
- Private classes can be arranged for your group--call for details. 970-871-6111