Steamboat Springs Meeting Space
At the Sheraton Steamboat Resort, your next hotel meeting can be so much more. Plan a meeting or event with us and experience western hospitality and the warm and welcoming touches only Sheraton can deliver. From intimate events to large corporate functions, we provide everything you'll need to plan the perfect gathering. Our dedicated, highly trained, meeting specialists will be at your side throughout your event, ready to help you with anything you or your guests need.
At a Glance
Total guest rooms: 206
Number of meeting spaces: 17
Ideal Group Size: 125
Maximum Group Size: 1,000
Take a tour and view floor plans & capacity charts of all of our 17 event spaces.
Vince Rosa, Director of Group Sales
Phone: (970) 871-6529
Ideal Meeting Size: 2 - 25
- Well-appointed board room with ante room attached
- 6 small meeting rooms close in proximity
- Service doors for our staff
- Onsite audio visual to assist with any technical needs
Ideal Meeting Size: 200 (winter) 350 (summer)
- Flexible 3-section ballroom with natural lighting if needed
- 16 meeting rooms
- Spacious open windowed foyer
- Tenured Banquet Staff
We have 7 outdoor patio areas for special events, and some that are heated for winter.
- Glass doors, ceiling fans, windowed walls that roll up
- Expands into an area to grow your event
- Three outdoor fire pits for private events
One Membership. Countless Benefits.
Earn for work. Redeem for fun - business has never been so personal. With SPG® Pro, you can earn Starpoints® for the travel you arrange for others and the meetings you plan professionally, right within your personal account. Learn More>>
Our hotel provides ski-in/ski-out access, or hike-in/hike-out access, with an award-winning golf course. Our hotel offers condo rental options, with extra space and amazing views for the ideal experience.
- State-of-the-art audio-visual equipment
- Wireless internet
- Flexible space
- In-room screens and white boards in select rooms
- Tenured staff
Food & Beverage Options
Dining and Food & Beverage Averages
Breakfast: $14 - $34 (plated)
Lunch: $24 - $32 (plated)
Dinner: $38 - $48 (plated)
Sevens Restaurant: seating up to 120
Saddles Bar and Patio: seating from 75 - 150
Breezeway Cafe: 10 -20 with outdoor seating
Fish Creek Grill: on the golf course, up to 50 people plus two additional patios